camel-users mailing list archives

From Pontus Ullgren <>
Subject Re: camel+quartz schedulers
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:33:15 GMT

For the frequency I belive you can use the Throttler pattern.

For volume you can write a RoutePolicy to suspend/resume the routes
when certain condtitions met.
See and

I guess you could also write your own processor that simply checks if
the condition in met and then blocks for a period of time.

// Pontus