camel-users mailing list archives

From Pontus Ullgren <>
Subject Re: Dynamic generation of Camel routes
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:59:20 GMT
Hello Joe,

Provided that you do not have the routes set up to have
autoStartup(false) I do not believe you will have to call

I agree that it is strange that the first route seem to shutdown
directly. Could you post some more information about your routes or
even a small test case that reproduces your problem. I think that will
help to us.

// Pontus