camel-users mailing list archives

From David Capwell <dcapw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to hide user and password in sftp in for statement
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:06:57 GMT
Ill try to setup jasypt to hide the password.

Is there a way to paramiterize the from URI?  I can see strings getting
longer and longer with only slight differences, so would be good to reuse.
 When I was doing some digging I saw a way in spring to have the from
reference a bean, but in a non spring context i haven't found something yet.

thanks for your time