camel-users mailing list archives

From Matt Narrell <matt.narr...@gmail.com>
Subject Global onException clause with RouteBuilders
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:16:59 GMT
I have a set of Java DSL RouteBuilders with onException clauses at the RouteBuilder level,
and some per individual routes.  These are bound to the CamelContext via Spring DSL <routeBuilder
ref=""/>.  Also in the CamelContext is a "global" onException defined.

My global onException clause is never executed.  Does the global clause work with RouteBuilders
in this way?  If I move my global exceptions into the RouteBuilder, they are caught and handled,
but not at the global level.

-matt