camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Zapletal <marco.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel ActiveMQ consumers do not consume after restart
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:27:47 GMT
Sorry Christian, I forgot to mention this:

We are currently using Camel 2.10 and ActiveMQ 5.6.0. But we have
experienced this problem with ActiveMQ 5.5.1 as well (we can also test
it with earlier version if this may help to find the problem). Before
Camel 2.10 (final) we stayed with 2.10-SNAPSHOT for a long time, so I
cannot confirm that we had this with 2.9 as well.

I would of course be interested to find the actual reason for this
problem - I just meant that the prefetch=0 somehow compensated the issue :)

Thanks and regards,

Marco