camel-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Young" <Alistair.Yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Using ActiveMQConnectionFactory and ActiveMQComponent together
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:44:07 GMT
this is my camel.xml:

https://gist.github.com/3175958

The commented out ActiveMQComponent section for transactions, if used,
causes almost 100% message loss in the 'blackboard' route. I can only
use JmsTransactionManager + ActiveMQConnectionFactory. The commented out
section is from Camel in Action and is also on the camel site but I
can't use it with that route.

Although I have the route working with transactions, I'd really like to
understand why the documentation uses both ActiveMQConnectionFactory and
ActiveMQComponent. That works fine with simple transacted routes but not
with the filter/simple in the route.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Alistair

-------------------
Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer
UHI@Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
>>> "Alistair Young"  25/07/12 12:59 PM >>>
I've been following the Camel in Action book which uses
ActiveMQConnectionFactory and ActiveMQComponent in the same camel.xml
for transactions. If I use this config about 80% of messages are lost. I
have to use ActiveMQConnectionFactory and remove ActiveMQComponent. Is
the use of both only for standalone Camel use and only use one when it's
running inside ActiveMQ?

thanks,

Alistair

Alistair Young