camel-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Young" <>
Subject Route stops if more than one message is sent
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:51:16 GMT
I have a route that adds a header to an incoming message and if the
header already exists and is less than a certain value the message is
delayed by 1s and sent back to the original topic. The flow is:

route1 : producer -> topicA -> consumer
route2: consumer -> topicB -> check header -> delay 1s -> topicA

it works fine if I send one message in route1. If I send 2 messages in
route1, route2 stops after the check header stage of the first message
and never sends to topicA.

Is there a config setting I'm missing? I've looked at producer flow
control but can't get the route to take more than one message. Non
transacted routes. I have an errorHandlerRef but it's never called. The
route just stops.

Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer
UHI@Sabhal Mòr Ostaig