camel-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest client
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:47:39 GMT
On 25/07/12 09:30, bitter geek wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> Can you elaborate on how to use CXF RS endpoint without using the producer?

The CXFRS producer is a component built on top of the CXF RS client
code, however you do not have to use it in order to talk to a RS service
given the way that service is implemented is not important (could be
CXFRS on the other end or could be a PHP-based web app),
Here are some links:

http://camel.apache.org/restlet.html
http://camel.apache.org/jetty.html
http://camel.apache.org/http.html

Try one of those (I haven't tried). In meantime we'll work on getting
the CXFRS client component thread-safe

Sergey