camel-users mailing list archives

From Jim Talbut <jtal...@spudsoft.co.uk>
Subject Re: Camel Web Console and OSGi
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:04:01 GMT
On 12/07/2012 01:18, helander wrote:
> What is the current state regarding running the Camel Web Console in OSGi?
> Is someone working on this or is it already available ?
>
> /Lars
>
> --
The issue is here and unresolved with no fix version identified:

A year ago I put a lot of work into getting it working, with multiple
contexts, in OSGi and outside.
The patch for that is attached to the issue, but it was never taken on
by any of the Camel commiters - I don't know why that is (different
priorities I guess).
By now the patch is almost certainly out of date and invalid :(

Jim