camel-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel cxfrs : setting a cookie in the http response
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:33:01 GMT
Hi
On 10/07/12 03:14, javakurious wrote:
> I have a cxfrs component which is handling http requests. My simple question
> is how do I set a cookie in the response, so that it is sent back to me with
> subsequent requests from the same client ?
>
> Another question on related topic is, how can I access the cookie values
> from a simple java bean ?

It might be a bit off topic for the camel users list, you will be
welcome on the cxf list with such questions.

To get a cookie returned use a JAX-RS Response class and set a new
cookie on it with either an explicit "Set-Cookie" header or NewCookie
utility class - the latter is usable but is a bit limited at the moment,
specifically, no Expires property can be set on it.

The easiest way to get the cookie in the code is to use a @CookieParam
annotation on a specific method parameter. Alternatively get
@HttpHeaders context injected or passed as a method parameter and get
the cookies from it

HTH
Sergey