camel-users mailing list archives

From Narita Bagchi <>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ to acknowledge asynchronously.
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:02:48 GMT
I get the following error while acknowledging -
"Create a separate session if you wish to use both synchronous methods and asynchronous delivery

Probably I am getting this error because Camel Active-MQ endpoint will consume messages asynchronously.
What's the point in having the API to set the acknowledgment mode on Active-MQ endpoint, if
we cannot acknowledge it. Or probably I am doing something wrong. Please guide.

I need to handle the scenario asap.

From: Narita Bagchi
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:52 PM
Subject: ActiveMQ to acknowledge asynchronously.

Hello Everybody,

Is there a way to acknowledge message to the queue, asynchronously? Acknowledgement mode can
be set on the ActiveMQ endpoint to AutoAcknowledge or to ClientAcknowledge. If acknowledgement
mode is set to ClientAcknowledge, from within a processor message can be acknowledged. Doubt
is on the asynchronous behavior.

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***