camel-users mailing list archives

From marnold <malcolmarn...@gmail.com>
Subject After split, get Stream closed on original message
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:08:48 GMT
Camel Users,

I need to take a large XML message, split into smaller messages, send each
small message to a JMS destination, then apply XSLT to original message and
send that somewhere else...

The split works well, the smaller messages are processed correctly, but when
I try to apply an XSLT to the original (pre-split) message, I get stream
closed.

My route:

<route id="abc">
      <from uri="......."/>
	<split streaming="false" stopOnException="true" shareUnitOfWork="true">
	     	<tokenize token="insideTag" inheritNamespaceTagName="outsideTag"
xml="true"/>
	       	<to uri="jms:queue.myJmsQueue"/>
	</split>
	<to uri="xslt:myTransform.xsl"/>
	<to uri="..."/>
</route>

I get this exception:

[ampPoll] TimerConsumer                  ERROR Error processing exchange.
Exchange[Message: [Body is instance of java.io.InputStream]]. Caused by:
[javax.xml.transform.TransformerException -
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Stream
closed]
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Stream closed

If I replace the <to uri="xslt..."/> with <to uri="file:output.log"/>, I get
this exception:

[ampPoll] TimerConsumer                  ERROR Error processing exchange.
Exchange[Message: [Body is instance of java.io.InputStream]]. Caused by:
[org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException -
Cannot store file: output.log\my-hostname-57144-1343404520362-0-3]
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
store file: output.log\my-hostname-57144-1343404520362-0-3

Thanks in advance for any help,