camel-users mailing list archives

From vishal1981 <vishal.changr...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Preventing reading of a large XML file in memory
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:52:14 GMT
Hi,
Sorry to bug you again...but..
Now I have my route configuration as File -> MyBean ->Ftp
Now MyBean converts the input file to a different format. I want to avoid
doing a exchange.getOut().setBody(<read new file>) since the new file is
huge. But somehow I want to convey to the FTP producer that FTP over the new
file and not the one via message.getIn().getBody().

I tried by just setting the message header .setHeader(Exchange.FILE_NAME,
"new file path") but I think the FTP producer just does the
getIn().getBody() irrespective of the file name.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for your help.