camel-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Camel CXF synchronous=true setting causes CXF bean invocation last for 60 seconds or more
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:27:25 GMT
Hi Igor,
I am not sure what version of Camel and CXF that FUSE version uses.  When
using the 'synchronous=true' URI option in Camel 2.6.0, I wrote an
interceptor to rethrow the exception so it would propogate back to my route.
Something simple like:

public class CamelExceptionInterceptor extends
AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message> {

	public CamelExceptionInterceptor() {
		super(Phase.SETUP);
	}

    @Override
    public void handleFault(Message message)
    {
            Exception exception = message.getContent(Exception.class);
            throw new Fault(exception);
    }

	@Override
	public void handleMessage(Message message) throws Fault {
	}
}

Otherwise, I think my client was hanging as well.  This is not an issue in
later versions of Camel.  On camel 2.8.x and higher, I took this interceptor
out and this synchronous flag worked without it.

Maybe this will help you out....

Thanks,
Yogesh