camel-users mailing list archives

From RobO <roga...@book.com>
Subject Move file when message received
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:31:00 GMT
Hi.

I have the name of a file I want to move contained in the message header of
a JMS message. I'd like to get the file name from the message header and
move that file to another directory. I have successfully written this route
using a bean however I've been thinking if it would be possible with out
using the bean.
Here is essentially what I want to do, although it doesnt work.

                 from("activemq:queue:myfiles")
subroute-->       .from("file://?fileName=${header.FromFile}")
                       .to("file://?fileName=${header.ToFile")

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks