camel-users mailing list archives

From anand_tech <anand29...@gmail.com>
Subject Exact behaviour of Camel Context stop method
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:28:11 GMT
Hi ,

I am making a simple application based on camel. It reads some files in a
directory and then after processing  new files are made. The problem is that
after files are made i call the stop method of camel context. But the code
get stuck there, nothing happens further. This is very unexpected because
later i will have to convert this code into a Swing GUI type application and
then i want to give a restart or reload sort of functionality. but if camel
context won't stop then it wouldn't be possible. so my exact question is
what the exact behavior of stop method of camel context, because in my case
it is obviously not working or lets say taking forever .

Thanks