camel-users mailing list archives

From "arepaka@hotmail.com" <arep...@hotmail.com>
Subject Camel - BeanIO integration
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 23:34:00 GMT
It is good to know that Camel 2.10 has integration with BeanIO. I am trying
to do an example which reads a file from a location and does the process and
writes it to different file. I have written the below route, but I am not
sure if it is right. I couldn’t find any documentation for this.
Can some please help me in validating the route ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

       xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
         http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring-2.10.0.xsd">

    <bean id="process" class="beanIOTest.ProcessDeduction"/>

    <bean id="myAggregationStrategy"
class="beanIOTest.MyAggregationStrategy"/>

		<dataFormats>
    		<beanio id="deduction" mapping="classpath:Deduction.xml"
streamName="chargecard"/>
    		<beanio id="deductionOutput" mapping="classpath:DeductionOutput.xml"
streamName="chargecardOutput"/>
  		</dataFormats>

  		<route>
    		<from uri="file:C:/download/chargecard.txt"/>
    		<unmarshal ref="deduction"/>
    		<split strategyRef="myAggregationStrategy">
      			<simple>body</simple>
      			<bean ref="process"></bean>
      			<to uri="file:C:/download/chargecardOutput.txt"/> // Do I need to
have it hear as well ?
  		  	</split>
    		<marshal ref="deductionOutput"/>
    		<to uri="file:C:/download/chargecardOutput.txt"/>
  		</route>
    </camelContext>

</beans>