camel-users mailing list archives

From SimonH <smh...@scottlogic.co.uk>
Subject Re: Important difference in behaviour between processRef and beanRef
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:29:10 GMT
iamniche, I have found a similar problem - my modifications are discarded
when using a Jms-to-ProcessRef-to-Jms route.  I looked into it and found
that under some conditions, the Jms outbound endpoint sends on the original,
unmodified Jms message.  I don't think it is specifically related to
'processRef'; the behaviour potentially affects all Jms-to-Jms routes; it's
just that other use cases - including 'beanRef' - seem to /accidentally /
avoid this behaviour.

I don't have the full story on this yet, though.  I have raised a new topic:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Jms-component-discarding-transformations-td5715738.html