camel-users mailing list archives

From dube <>
Subject Dynamic queue name from header property.
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 02:30:36 GMT

I need to dynamically route my messages to queues using camel based off a
header property.  I need to do this in a way where I can append the value of
that header to a high level qualifier (HLQ) and have the message routed to
that queue.  Understanding that I need to add some validation logic,  I've
figured out a way to do this, but it seems kind of messy. Can someone tell
me if there is a more direct way of accomplishing what I'm doing below?

			<description>Example Camel Route</description>
			<from uri="activemq:IN.QUEUE?preserveMessageQos=true" />
			<setHeader headerName="FINAL_DESTINATION">
				<simple resultType="java.lang.String">
			<recipientList delimiter=",">

The result I would be expecting is that the producing application sets a JMS
header property Q_NAME.  The route reads that and produces it to a queue
named HLQ.<that value>.

So if the header Q_NAME = OUTPUT.QUEUE then the message would be produced to