camel-users mailing list archives

From paramjyotsingh <paramjyotsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Velocity Template throwing error
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 23:16:59 GMT
I am trying to use velocity template to  generate Email for error
notification with configuration as below:

<camel:route trace="true">
     <camel:from uri="direct:failureProcessing" />
     <camel:to
uri="velocity:test/template/sampleEmail.vm?propertiesFile=velocity.properties"/>
     <camel:to uri="direct:sendEmail" />
</camel:route>

But I somehow it is failing and I am not able to get complete stacktrace of
exception. I am getting a INFO message in log

org.apache.camel.component.velocity.VelocityEndpoint  ¬ Runtime : ran out of
parsers. Creating a new one.  Please increment the parser.pool.size
property. The current value is too small.

In velocity.properties i tried specifying parser.pool.size=20.

Does this message in log has something to do with failure.

Please help me I am stuck and I am not getting stackTrace to figure out
problem.