camel-users mailing list archives

From gilboy <>
Subject Camel JUnit Extensions + EasyMock
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 07:44:36 GMT

I have a route which looks like:

The bean MyProcessor sets the "HeaderField". In my camel junit test class I
load this exsting route. I would like to mock the behavior of MyProcessor.
For my first test I would want it to return Field1 and for my second test I
would want it to return Field2 to ensure I hit both flows coming from the
content-based router.

Typically I would use EasyMock for this. Is there any problems in using
EasyMock with the Camel JUnit extensions? Does Camel provide another
approach for this problem?