camel-users mailing list archives

From "Gordienko, Max" <Max.Gordie...@anz.com>
Subject RE: Split, filter, aggregate zero messages
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 05:17:25 GMT
Hi Claus,

> In the aggregation strategy you can decide whatever you want and how
you want to join the pieces together.
> If some of those pieces should not, due to a filter, then just skip
that, and return the old exchange.

This approach works, thank you!

But dont you think we are asking AggregationStrategy do too much - MERGE
and FILTER the pieces?
Breaks the single responsibility principle...

  Max

"This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless otherwise stated,
confidential,  may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient.
If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit
or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual
sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including ANZ National Bank Limited
(together "ANZ"). ANZ does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors
in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from
or in respect of the Communication."