camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Camel Bindy supports text files
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:23:20 GMT
For sure that camel-bindy supports also a text file where the separator
is a pipe.
Here is an example

*case 3 : separator = '|'*

Compare to the previous case, the separator here is '|' instead of ';' :

10| J| Pauline| M| XD12345678| Fortis Dynamic 15/15| 2500| USD| 08-01-2009

@CsvRecord( separator ="\\|"  )
public  Class  Order {
}

Regards,