camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: recipient list sending to multiple Camel Processors
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:05:18 GMT
The recipientlist dsl element only can work with a list of endpoint
uris. How else should it address them.
How should that work with processors?

When you build the processors in your bean how do you model them ?
As List<Processor> or similar?

In this case why donĀ“t you simply call each processor in the bean?

Am 14.06.2012 21:58, schrieb Tyler Durvik:
> Yes.  I want to dynamically build recipient list, but all the
> destinations will be camel processor.  I see examples where you parse
> a header using a comma (","), or a java.util.List of strings but not
> processors.  I am trying to build the list dynamically inside a bean.
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Vincent Nonnenmacher
> <>  wrote:
>> you means this<>  is not what
>> you're looking for ?
>> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Tyler Durvik<>  wrote:
>>> Is it possible to send a message to a group of Camel processors using
>>> a recipient list ?  I have looked through the documentation and cannot
>>> find an example of this.

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect
Talend Application Integration Division