camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connectionFactory must be specified
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 14:53:02 GMT
Hi,

You are not use the cxf jms transport rightly.
In CXF there are lots of transports component and they are do nothing
with the camel-jms component, unless you are using camel transport of
cxf[1].

You can setup the JMS URI[2] like the camel-jms component as the cxf
endpoint address.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/camel-transport-for-cxf.html
[2]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/soap-over-jms-10-support.html