camel-users mailing list archives

From panzerhans <espen+ca...@tjonneland.no>
Subject Camel split aggregate over JMS - how determine if any exception occured
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:06:21 GMT
Is it possible to discover if aJMS message processing threw an exception when
you aggregate after a split (that splits to JMS)?

I have tried using an aggregator that runs on completionSize (that I set
prior to splitting). All messages sent to the JMSqueue show up, but no
indication of exceptions that are thrown are there.

What I am trying to achieve is a way to "easily" be able to tell if all
consumption of messages went without an exception.