camel-users mailing list archives

From dgallagher <>
Subject Error Running JUnit Test
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:17:51 GMT

I ran into an issue while running my junit tests, the error I get is as
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
2844 in XML document from class path resource
[config/domesticCamel-context.xml] is invalid; nested exception is
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cos-all-limited.1.2: An ''all'' model group
must appear in a particle with '{'min occurs'}'='{'max occurs'}'=1, and that
particle must be part of a pair which constitutes the '{'content type'}' of
a complex type definition.

The attached file contains the full stack trace

I am writing some camel routes, but those routes depend on code in another
maven module internal to our company. When I added the dependency to the
other module in my code, this error started appearing in my junits

>From looking online, it looks like there is a duplicate version of a jar
file on the classpath but I cant figure out which jar it is

I was wondering if anyone has any hints or tips or knows off hand what the
offending jar file may be?

I know this is not a specific camel question but would appreciate if anyone
could offer any assistance

Damien TestError.txt