camel-users mailing list archives

From sushil_vsk5 <>
Subject Re: Global Interceptor for all incoming Messages
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:00:30 GMT
Hello Claus,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I can very well do that in case I am the
one who is writing all the Routes. But that is not the case. Actually,
people who will be writing the routes can belong to different teams and I
really do not have much control over what they are putting into their routes
and which classes they extend.

But I want to have the ability to inject some cross-cutting concerns before
the routes are getting called in a generic fashion (I would be the one who
will have control on what goes into the Camel Context as well). So, without
the constraint of having all developers extending from a custom RouteBuilder
class, is there any other way I can achieve this? Can I use an
IntercepyStrategy or something?