camel-users mailing list archives

From Jason Queen <>
Subject Re: Memory Leak
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:53:24 GMT

Yes I will try setting it with Spring's
org.springframework.jms.connection.JmsTransactionManager and the flag on the
routes.  We have only used WMQ up until recent, so im new to using AMQ.  The
WMQ components wouldnt start up without one defined until i configured it
with a manager.  I assumed that when AMQ started and worked with the flag
set all was good, maybe using its own manager or something.  I will try and
respond with my findings.  If this is the issue, shouldn't AMQ's client
error if a manager isn't set and the transacted flag is set and the route
tries to use transacted() and the manager's dont exist?

Either way many many thanks for the advice!  Also, is there any better
transaction manager than Spring's implementation?