camel-users mailing list archives

From kenhans <>
Subject Re: copy of Exchange during Multicast
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:04:21 GMT
Thanks, Henryk, I really appreciate your answer.

I can see that the FilterProcessor do
exchange.setProperty(Exchange.FILTER_MATCHED, matches);
and I also see that the GroupedExchangeAggregationStrategy puts the Exchange
in it's list of

I also set headers/properties myself (in bold below).

But I am still not able to access any of those headers in the
"filterMatchCheckRouter" as stated below. The headers are just not there in
the exchange sent to filterMatchCheckRouter.

Could Spring mess up things? Or am I missing out on something here? Is my
config wrong?

ProcessorDefinition processorDefinition =
MulticastDefinition multicastDefinition = processorDefinition.multicast(*new
for (Producer producer : producers) {
  .filter().method(producer, "filter")
  *.process(new Processor() {
      exchange.getIn().setHeader("KEY1", "value1");
      exchange.setProperty("KEY2", "value2");
    }}) *
  .bean(producer, "createEvent")