camel-users mailing list archives

From kenhans <kenha...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: No hit during Multicast
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:57:38 GMT
thanks, Claus, I'm slowly getting there...

I think my problem might be more fundamental. If I try to put the
AggregationStrategy into the multicast, I am still not able to get a hold of
the Exchange. All "filter"s turn out false => no .aggregate is reached. How
do I get a handle on that Exchange after the filter, I wonder?

MulticastDefinition multicastDefinition = route.multicast().onPrepare(new
DocumentDeepClone());
for (Producer producer : producers) {
  multicastDefinition
  .filter().method(producer, "filter")
  *.aggregate(header(PostProcessor.HEADER_ID) , new
MyAggregationStrategy())*
  .bean(producer, "createEvent")
  .to(EndPointUri.INCOMING_EVENT_QUEUE);
}