camel-users mailing list archives

From semecamel <>
Subject Web Services calls via camel not working (Class cast exception)
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:09:36 GMT
I have a web service which I published via cxf endpoint and added to my camel
context in spring xml file.
My web service method returns an object. I created a Processor class to do
actual work.

How I can return an object after calling my cxf endpoint?
I am getting class cast exception.
I am trying everything, but it is not working, I always get class cast

Here is my sample route

<camel:route id="loanBrokerRoute">
     		<camel:from uri="cxf:bean:wscamel"/>
     		<camel:process ref="orderProcessor"/>
        	<camel:process ref="preOrderProcessor"/>