camel-users mailing list archives

From javakurious <>
Subject camel newbie design question
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:56:45 GMT
I am just starting on camel. I am looking at all sorts of examples and
tutorials before starting on my project. My goal is to create a webservice
supporting soap 1.1, soap 1.2, HTTP GET, and HTTP post. For examples here is
a link to a webservice that can be accessed different ways :
stockQuote Web Service

Here, the clients can access the webservice with the same wsdl. Can somebody
point me to a similar example that I can adapt to camel ?