camel-users mailing list archives

From soumya_sd <>
Subject Why is this not possible with the twitter component in Camel 2.10 ?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:25:34 GMT
I'm trying to use Camel twitter component.

I want to create a route like -

However, looks like this is not supported (see exception below). Can someone
explain why?

*org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateProducerException: Failed to create Producer
for endpoint:
Reason: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot create any producer with
A producer type was not provided (or an incorrect pairing was used).*

Given that twitter component internally makes use of HTTP REST calls it
should be possible to use it both as a consumer as well as a producer.

For example, I can successfully execute the following route with the http
component.  I cannot understand why I cannot do the same with the twitter
component ?

				.process(new HTTPRequestParamProcessor())
				.json(JsonLibrary.Jackson, GooglePlaceResponseObject.class)
				.log("before split the body is ${body}").to("stream:out);