camel-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <>
Subject How can FTP Component connect to FTP Server via GXS Proxy
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 12:31:48 GMT
I have an application that needs to connect to a customer's ftp server via
the GXS proxy server.  I can do this with a simple Linux FTP script, but I
would like to do it with Camel Spring.  The ftp script simply does ftp, open
ip, user 'username password' (to authenticate at GXS), a second user
'user@customerftpserver password' (to authenticate at the customer ftp
site), cd to the directory we're going to pull files from and then mget.

Is it possible to do that with Camel Spring?  If so, how?  What would the
xml look like?