camel-users mailing list archives

From dunnlow <>
Subject Re: Best Practice for splitting on header?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 20:56:56 GMT
Thanks for your response; I'm sorry I don't fully understand your example.  I
looked at recipient list, but that seems to be for sending to multiple
endpoints vs. a single endpoint with a mutated value.  Basically, I'd like
to loop through the values in a "split" header and send a message to the
same endpoint  for each one (onPrepare looked interesting, but still didn't
get me there).

Due to the lack of response I'm guessing this is pretty far out of standard
practice so I'm now trying to get the service provider to just accept my
list of values and parse it service-side (so just one call to the endpoint
as I am doing now)