camel-users mailing list archives

From Ilger Gerda <>
Subject Mistakes in endpoints prevent start of camel context
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 15:21:48 GMT
Hi all,

We have a number of ftp consumer routes that we start based on URLs read from our database.
If there's a typo in the URL (e.g. "ftp://localhost::1023"), the whole camelContext won't
We're using SpringCamelContext.

These routes are not essential, we still want our application to start & camel provide
all the other routes we defined.
Is there a way to ignore routes that throw exceptions upon creation/camel context start (have
camel behave as if we never added them)?