camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Overwrite blueprint properties in camel blueprint tests
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 17:07:28 GMT
I assume Michael would like to refer to a (test) properties file where he
can configure some other endpoint uri than in his real deployment. Like the
Spring properties-placeholder mechanism.
I didn't get it working with blueprint (loading a properties file from the
properties-placeholders). I can only share working examples with Spring...
:-(

Best,
Christian