camel-users mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using aggregator - camel 2.6.0
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 12:41:00 GMT
>    "Cannot find class
> [org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy]"
>  <osgi:reference id="aggregatorStrategyService"
> interface="org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy"
> bean-name="aggregatorStrategy"/>

The most probably source of your problems is that you're got a wrong
configuration of BND Maven plugin [1]. This is common problem related
to the Blueprint support. I'm guessing that you're using it since you
wrote that you're using Maven for the project.

I could help you if send me minimal Maven project containing your
invalid configuration (so I can reproduce the bug).

Kind regards.

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html

--
Henryk Konsek