camel-users mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with RUNNING simple camel example with spring dsl without using maven
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 23:43:49 GMT
You can generate your own Spring-based project with the
camel-archetype-spring archetype:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=orache.camel.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=camel-archetype-spring -DarchetypeVersion=2.9.2
-DgroupId=myGroupId -DartifactId=myArtifactId

You can run that with "mvn camel:run"

A listing of all the Spring support in Camel is here:
http://camel.apache.org/spring.html

Also, chapter 2 of Camel in Action has an intro to configuring routes in
Spring XML.

Cheers,
Jon

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM, dmhatre <darpan27484@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>   Can someone help me with the architecture of simple camel with spring dsl
> example.And how to run it.
> Just an overview will be great help. I already have running examples with
> java dsl. But want to do it in spring.
>
> Thanks In Advance,
> Darpan Mhatre.
>
> --