camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: File Processor Not deleting the files
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 07:07:02 GMT

I committed a fix to trunk and 2.9 branches

You are welcome to try on your windows system with a SNAPSHOT version.
Make sure to restart your windows box beforehand so it has no file
locks from the start.

Also if you do a full unit tests of camel-core, eg from the source code
cd camel-core
mvn clean install

Then afte the testing you should be able to do a
mvn clean

To delete all the temporary files created, to make sure Windows dont
have any locks.