camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to aquire read lock for file
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 08:15:55 GMT
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:32 AM, sameer.vits@gmail.com
<sameer.vits@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to pull files from FTP location to local drive but facing
> problem. FtpChangedExclusiveReadLockStrategy(I have used readLock=changed)
> is not able to aquire the read lock for any file in FTP location. In log I
> found that it is not able to retrive meta information of the file like
> timestamp and file size. It is always showing
>
> Previous last modified: -9356245684581254, new last modified: 0
> Previous length: 0, new length: 0
>
> Sometimes "Previous last modified:" is also coming as 0. It is working fine
> for another FTP location. Why this problem is occured? Is this due to lack
> of permission? What changes I need to do to make this working

Not all FTP servers works fine in all cases.
You may have to configure the pattern for the directory listing. eg
when you do a LS on the FTP server, it shows the file names, date,
length etc. The FTP library then parses that line. You can configure
this. See the FTP library documentation for more details.