camel-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Johansen <thxm...@gmail.com>
Subject Graceful shutdown with drain stopping
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 06:13:28 GMT
Hi,

I've been looking at the shutdown strategy support, but can't find a way to
drain stop my routes.

I.e. I have an application with several Mina TCP and Jetty consumer routes.
When shutting down the first thing I want to happen is that these routes
stop consuming any more messages which in practice means that their
listening sockets are unbound. THEN I want the current inflight exchanges
to complete before shutdown.

Is this easily achievable without too much custom code? I guess this
problem goes for all routes which are not polling consumers...

Takk,
Thomas