camel-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Burkard <sburk...@gmail.com>
Subject Message loss with transacted CXF consumer
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 10:58:48 GMT
Hi Daniel

Oh, I forgot that in my example and it actually solves the problem!

Interesting is that I gave that a try in my real project and it didn't
work then. But that was on Camel 2.2 and the example-test is on Camel
2.9.x.

Conclusion: I will try that again on my real project, since it was
migrated recently to Camel 2.8.x

By the way: the correct property name is
"org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OneWayProcessorInterceptor.USE_ORIGINAL_THREAD"

Thanks a lot for your help!
Stefan