camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content enrich via WS
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 01:52:57 GMT
You can put your XML message into exchange as property, it will be copy
across the endpoints.
And you can extract the ID, and send it to a camel-cxf[1] endpoint
without create the entire SOAP message yourself.

Then you need to put all these information back in your custom bean[2].

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html
[2]http://camel.apache.org/bean.html