camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann <>
Subject Re: Dynamic source endpoint
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 09:25:06 GMT

use can use pollEnrich to consume a file within a route.

look here:

Another way could be to call a bean which reads the file and return the
content of the file

     .bean(new TestBean())

in the TestBean class you have the message which comes from the
sql-request. So you can decide in your bean what file to open.

regards, Marco