camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing parameters as headers feels a bit hacky
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 03:43:36 GMT
If you look at the java DSL of camel, you will find the "to()" can take
the endpoint or uri as a parameter.
It provides a generic way for user to specify the endpoint that he want
to send the message to.

We use the message header to override the configuration from uri or
endpoint,  your suggestion just
breaks the generic way.