camel-users mailing list archives

From RadoslavStoyanov <radoslav.stoya...@softwareag.com>
Subject Passing Camel Message Headers to File Endpoint
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 13:21:51 GMT
Hi,

I have next question:
Is it possible to pass some Camel Message Headers to File Endpoint?
Example:
1. I have jms topic and I set some custom headers in the message
2. I route from that jms topic to file endpoint
3. i consume the message from the file endpoint and I want to consume my
custom header set at the time message was sent to the jms topic

Currently I failed to find a standard way to do that, so please if there is
a way to describe it!

Regards,
Radoslav