camel-users mailing list archives

From csete <>
Subject Re: SEDA Queue not showing contents via JMX?
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 20:39:00 GMT
This was user error on my part.  What I was failing to account for was
exchanges that were already consumed by a handler thread and were waiting to
be serviced within the thread.  Clearly those are no longer queued and
should not show as such.  The SedaConsumer knows about the number of
inflight exchanges, which is correct and showing me what I expected.

Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for the Camel project... great stuff.