camel-users mailing list archives

From dj5483 <dj5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread pool for Camelcontext
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 13:30:48 GMT
Claus,
I will look into contributing an update.  Can the documentation be updated
to reflect the fact that it's the ExecutorServiceManager that needs to be
implemented?  The documentation seems to indicate that all you need to do is
implement a new ThreadPoolFactory.  This seems misleading.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote